Supply Chain Design
Are you a supply chain manager?
Or do you want to know how to determine and have an impact on the different links in your supply chain?
Do you want to know more about the different trade-offs in the various domains within the supply chain? Or do you want more insight into the costs and their impact on the supply chain?
Then you should definitely take this course Supply Chain Design!
We deal with topics such as:
- Components and objectives of the supply chain
- Integrated vision and total costs
- Response time and disconnection points
- Stages in the development of the supply chain
- Smart supply chains
- Stocks and the supply chain
- Transport in the logistics chain
- Principles for production management
- Role of the warehouse in the supply chain
The course Supply Chain Design lasts 4 days: 3 classroom sessions and 1 e-learning day.
You get access to the Zelco e-learning platform. You also get access to a discussion group via this platform, and we provide the necessary virtual coaching. This way you can skip the traffic jams for 1 day!
The training costs € 1650. You will receive high-quality training, access to the e-learning platform, coffee, a 2-course lunch and free parking!