1. Which training can I follow via E-learning ?
We distinguish 2 types of training :
- Blended E-learning training : A training where classical sessions alternating with E-learning.
- Full E-learning training : Training without classical sessions
For the list of Blended E-learning trainings you can check our page http://www.zelco.be/en/training-training-course/. Per training it's mentioned if the training contains E-learning.
For the trainings in Full E-learning you can choose for the following possibilities :
- Efficient Operational Warehouse management
- Operational Inventory Management
- Operational Transport
- Operational production management
- Lean Supply chain management
2. How does the E-platform works ?
The E-platform starts from the site http://learning-house.zelco.be.
If you have chosen for a blended E-learning training you go to http://learning-house.zelco.be/login , click on the rubiks cube of your training.
If you have chosen for a Full e-learning training via ELA go to http://learning-house.zelco.be/ELA/Ela-courses.
If you have chosen for a Full e-learning training go to http://learning-house.zelco.be/full-e-learning
The platform consist of 2 parts :
1. A community : this is a forum for questions, discussions, excercices, ... related to the training module
2. An E-module : This module contains theoretical concepts, practical examples, written tekst, pictures and video's, ...
3. How do I create a Google account ?
The E-platform requires a Google account. This account can be linked to each email address.
Click here to download the manual to create a Google account.
4. Why is the E-platform downloading SWF files ?
The E-platform is using flash player. To view the material it's important to activate Flash player.
If a download of a swf file is started after using a hyperlink and if your browser is asking to keep or to annulate the download then there is a problem with Flash Player.
When using Google Chrome as browser please activate the plugin "Adobe Flash Player".
You can do this by writing chrome:\\plugins in your browser.
When using another browser we advise to download Adobe flash player.